[Foundation-l] Do we need a Code of Participation?

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Tue Nov 6 19:50:06 UTC 2007

I'd reply to Cormac off-list, but I don't have his email. Apologies to
anyone who isn't interested in this little snippet.

We "stole" the Quiz extension from Wikiversity to do a weekly news quiz on
Wikinews. Several language versions of WN have picked up on this now.

The latest version of the quiz can be found at
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Wikinews:World_News_Quiz - which anyone is free
to have a go at and post their score. My thought is this is a great, and
always current (hopefully), use of the extension that Wikiversity can cite
and link to as an example.

Brian.