[Foundation-l] Fwd: [Internal-l] Edit Wikipedia Week: call for participation

Sean Whitton sean at silentflame.com
Tue Nov 6 09:48:58 UTC 2007

Hello all,

The following was posted to internal-l by Sue regarding a possible
'Edit Wikipedia Week' to be held in December as part of a way of
keeping the momentum of the fundraiser going. All are invited to
participate in the planning for this event at
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Edit_Wikipedia_Week>.

Thanks,

Sean