[Foundation-l] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Greenspan illustration project

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 02:11:20 UTC 2007

Hoi,
This list is to discuss the issues where our projects and the foundation
meet. This list deals with issues that are bigger than a single project.

As an organisation the WMF should be able to have the processes and
expertise in place to operate. Being able to pay invoices is a primary
function.

This list is not to micro manage the activities of the Foundation. That
would be absolutely stupid.

Thanks,
   GerardM