[Foundation-l] business developer hire - whose decision?

Florence Devouard Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sat May 19 13:52:04 UTC 2007

Casey Brown wrote:
> Also, Stpehen, your point doesn't hold much water. :)  The Board is made up
> of volunteers, meaning, unlike the office staff, they are for much of the
> weekend as well. :)

Actually... it is worse than that. Thursday was a day off in France
(ascension). Friday was a day where my husband did not work and my kids
are not in school. So, I did not do much because everyone is at home and
expecting me to cook, clean, play with them and so on.

But I did answer to Anthony, but once again, as about 1 email amongst
10, my email did not make it to the Foundation list. I usually check
within 5 mn if they appear on the list, but in this case, I forgot. I
forwarded my answer, plus more details in another email.
I sent 3 emails, only 2 got through.

Ant