[Foundation-l] Clarification to existing resolutions

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Fri May 18 21:05:07 UTC 2007

> I agree with this.  But "WMF office staff" should be more specific,
> unless the intention is for each individual staff member to interpret
> things individually (and therefore inconsistently).

Once we have an ED, it will be their job to interpret the board's
policies and they will tell the rest of the staff what to do - that's
what an ED does. Until that point, things are a little vague. That's
an unavoidable consequence of not really having anyone in charge,
which is why finding an ED should be (and I believe is) a top
priority.