[Foundation-l] Clarification to existing resolutions

Jesse Martin (Pathoschild) pathoschild at gmail.com
Wed May 16 23:08:32 UTC 2007

Hello,

I would suggest a single resolution page, updated as appropriate with
an "update history" section. I made a mockup of the Licensing policy
resolution with the proposed clarification at
<http://wikimediafoundation.org/w/index.php?title=User:Pathoschild/Sandbox&oldid=21187>.

On the linked page, note the "Last updated..." line at the top and the
"Update history" at the bottom. This method makes organization much
easier (making use of the history log), ensures that incoming links
always point to the correct page (we can use permalinks to link to a
specific revision), and makes it easy to update resolutions whenever
necessary.

Yours cordially,
Jesse Martin (Pathoschild)