[Foundation-l] Fwd: [Citizendium-l] Shop online, support Citizendium

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue May 15 04:24:30 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Look at the numbers .. replace the number of articles that can be read at
Citizendium with the number of articles that can be read at Wikipedia...
calculate the factor that Wikipedia is bigger then Citizendium.. multiply
the number of sales with this factor. Maybe this makes for a different
impression of the value of the program.

Thanks,
    Gerard