[Foundation-l] Cross-Wiki accounts

Robert Leverington lcarsdata at googlemail.com
Mon May 14 06:07:29 UTC 2007

This should definitely be the case, I, like many others, am forced to
create accounts on several wikis routinely due to my job as a
Wikimedia Commons admin. I don't have the time to go back to my
Wikimedia Commons or Wikipedia userpage every time I create an
account. If someone believes that one of my accounts is an impostor
they should contact my before blocking it.

On 14/05/07, Casey Brown <cbrown1023 at comcast.net> wrote:
> You have to realize, though, that the sysop who blocks you has the duty to
> seek-out and contact the person who he believes is being impersonated to get
> confirmation that a block is requested and accepted or to find out if it is
> the user who it is supposed to be.
>
> Casey Brown
> Cbrown1023

Robert[hl]   [[User:Lcarsdata]]