[Foundation-l] Election Committe and under 18's

Jan-Bart de Vreede wiki at devreede.net
Fri May 11 16:37:06 UTC 2007

Hello Everyone,

I am sorry it took so long to post on this issue.

The board feels we would like to allow everyone in the community to help
out where possible and that we should only limit functions to people who
are 18+ if there is no other way (for example, when there are legal reasons)

So volunteers for the election committee may be under 18. If in the
coming months we find that we cannot have a certain task performed by
someone under 18 for legal reasons we will find a way to solve this problem.

Please remember everyone, the deadline for submitting your applications
(see earlier mail for details) is the end of Sunday the 13th (UTC).

Jan-Bart de Vreede
Vice Chair Wikimedia Board of Trustees