[Foundation-l] WikiPedia Foundation?

Casey Brown cbrown1023 at comcast.net
Fri May 11 00:17:37 UTC 2007

Funny you say that actually... I recently turned in a paper to one of my
professors that cited Wikipedia as a source.  I had used the
Wikipedia-generated source and it contained the Wikimedia Foundation's name.
I get it back the next day and the professor has a large smile on her face.
"A new variation?" she asks.  I tried to hold in my chuckle. :-P

Cbrown1023