[Foundation-l] WikiPedia Foundation?

Florence Devouard Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 21:20:25 UTC 2007

Mathias Schindler wrote:
> On 5/10/07, Florence Devouard <Anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> I happened to call the office yesterday quite late. Everyone was gone
>> already. There was no answering machine.
>
> Maybe you called the wrong WikiXedia-Foundation :)
>
> Of course, now Danny can put "More answering machines" in his election
> platform as some sort of "10 steps to make this a better world".
>
> Mathias

/me tried to stay serious but fail to :-)

Cary found the "bug". Danny was correct.

He said

"I have since found out that there was a voice mail message, being
provided by our building management, that did state
"Wikipedia Foundation".  This was not, however, an employee of the
Foundation / or an intern, but of the management company, and now has
been resolved."

I tried again tonight. I got a message this time... telling me the voice
message system was full :-) Did you guys all tried ?

ant