[Foundation-l] PD in Israel

Yoni Weiden yonidebest at gmail.com
Mon May 7 11:01:35 UTC 2007

Looks like no decision has been made by the Foundation regarding such
images. Please notify other projects what a decision has been reached.
Theretofore, I shall follow the local copyright law as {{PD-Israel}} states.
I expect Commons to act the same way and not delete such images until the
Foundation says otherwise.
Yoni