[Foundation-l] 09-f9-11-02-9d-74-e3-5b-d8-41-56-c5-63-56-88-c0

Yann Forget yann at forget-me.net
Sun May 6 08:43:04 UTC 2007

Hello,

Casey Brown a écrit :
> I find it especially upsetting that you would spam this number by means of
> the subject header.  Please do not even give the excuse that otherwise
> people would not know what you were talking about (or would know what you
> were talking about by posting the number in its entirety).  If you wanted
> people to better understand what you were talking about, you could have just
> added the article title that you linked to the header instead of the number.
>
> Although it has already been stated, the number was added because it was
> spam.  Nothing more needs to be said.  However, the number may in fact stay
> there because it is an "illegal number"
> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_number).

Illegal number? Do you have any legal argument? There is none on this
page. At least quite a lot of people have understood that the rethoric
from the majors is completely baseless.

Publishing a number is spamming? Publising a number would be illegal?
This is a complete nonsense.

Wake up guys!

Yann

--