[Foundation-l] WMF resolution on access to non-public data passed

sannse sannse at gmail.com
Tue May 1 16:37:43 UTC 2007

> Surely if your full details are known to Kat, and she is happy and
> confident in them, we can reasonably say you are identified to the
> foundation? The Foundation, or one of its agents, has privately and
> directly verified your identity; it would, I assume, be satisfied with
> that.

I'm sure it would.  But I  would not be satisfied with that.  I oppose
this policy, and so my feeling is that my only moral choices are to
change my mind fully and follow the same verification process as
everyone else, or to resign.

Obviously the board and the Foundation still has my full support, I
just don't feel able to continue in these positions with this policy
in place.

-- sannse