[Foundation-l] WMF resolution on access to non-public data passed

Mohamed Magdy mohamed.m.k at gmail.com
Wed May 2 09:59:46 UTC 2007

oscar van dillen wrote:
> you mean, while we evidently trust them to use the tools as trusted members
> of our community, we still cannot not trust them to *not* send in something
> illegal such as a forged identity?

I'm just responding to the question as I interpreted it..no more no
less... but in my opinion..we should always assume good faith...that
those spending this *crazy* time on the projects have nice reason and
want to make it  better...and after all..what harm could anyone do that
is not revertible?

<snip>

)alnokta