[Foundation-l] WMF resolution on access to non-public data passed

oscar van dillen oscarvandillen at wikimedia.org
Tue May 1 09:20:16 UTC 2007

you mean, while we evidently trust them to use the tools as trusted members
of our community, we still cannot not trust them to *not* send in something
illegal such as a forged identity?

best,
oscar

On 5/1/07, shi zhao <shizhao at gmail.com> wrote:

> How to prove their identity?
>
> 2007/5/1, Aphaia <aphaia at gmail.com>:
> > >
> > > Before Cary gets inundated, what should we be supplying? Scans of
> > > drivers licenses and the like? Fax of birth certs to the WMF office?
> >
> > /me expects Cary announces the way to identify.
> >
> > A next question. Some of us faxed a copy of passports once to the
> > Foundation office for another purpose. Is it sufficient for the
> > Office, if they are told "hey you have already gotten it" or they
> > would like us to send them it again?
> >
> > --
> > KIZU Naoko
> >  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org
> >  * habent enim emolumentum in labore suo *

> --
> Chinese wikipedia: http://zh.wikipedia.org/
> My blog: http://talk.blogbus.com
> CNBlog: http://blog.cnblog.org/weblog.html
> Social Brain: http://www.socialbrain.org/default.asp
> cnbloggercon: http://www.cnbloggercon.org/
>
> [[zh:User:Shizhao]]

DISCLAIMER: This message does not represent an official position of the
Wikimedia Foundation nor of its Board of Trustees.