[Foundation-l] Belarusan Wikipedia

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 14:16:28 UTC 2007

Hoi,
If anything, we assume good faith and we want to be inclusive. However, when
the warnings are given and not heeded, then at some stage there will be a
moment where it is a final yes or no. By providing such a mechanism it
should be clear that it will be a do or die. In the final analysis it is the
board where the buck stops.

The idea is to prevent, if at all possible, to get to that stage.

When it comes to what the existing arbitration committees do, I have not
followed any of them. What I do understand is that when people do not accept
the involvement of an arbitration committee, a decision is still reached.

Thanks,
     GerardM