[Foundation-l] Language Prevention Committee created

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at yahoo.it
Wed Mar 28 06:57:08 UTC 2007

Thank God there is no such thing as a language prevention committe ...
they would have quite a bunch of problems with me and my colleagues. Or
was there one created lately I did not know of? whoops ... that must
then have happened while I was around to talk aobut languages and Open
Source and Open Content in universities ... well... probably it is
better to believe that some people are day dreaming and simply see
things that are not there.

/me veeery ironic

Sabine