[Foundation-l] Language Prevention Committee created

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 21:52:44 UTC 2007

2007/3/27, Birgitte SB <birgitte_sb at yahoo.com>:

> I really do sympathize with the communities stuck in
> the incubator, but from what has been said here it
> seems to be for their own good in the long run.

I don't see how they are helped by it at all.

There are very serious problems with the lack of developer
> resources for anything outside of the largest
> Wikipedias.

 And how are those problems helped by holding a couple of languages hostage?

They will not benefit from going live
> now, and having to struggle to attract developer
> attention on their own later.

So instead we don't let them get life, and force them to attract developer
attention now when it is even more difficult?

Andre Engels, andreengels at gmail.com
ICQ: 6260644  --  Skype: a_engels