[Foundation-l] Wikireader (was re: Wikimania 2007 Team Bulletin, March 25, 2007)

Titoxd@Wikimedia titoxd.wikimedia at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 06:09:52 UTC 2007

Except that the Foundation is aware of it, and has been working side by side
with Linterweb (the people who will press and sell the Version 0.5 CDs)
throughout the entire publication preparation process. It is not run, per
se, by WMF, but WMF is, as of even right now, taking steps to see its
publication soon.

Note that there have been no talks with Linterweb about WikiReaders; there
may be, but we're way too early in the WikiReader process to even be
thinking about that.