[Foundation-l] Meeting in Belgrade

Jan Urbánek zirland at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 05:52:48 UTC 2007

Now I really feel torn apart!! I can either go to Poland or to Serbia. The
conferences are not exactly in the same time, but I can't have holiday two
weeks in a row.

Now give me any advice. I'd really appreciate to visit both conferences. It
is like the tradition to take a part on polish conference. On the other hand
I've nevere been to Belgrade yet and dungo keeps inviting me.

Oh poor me.

hugs,
Zirland