[Foundation-l] Meeting in Belgrade

Filip Maljkovic dungodung at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 19:26:02 UTC 2007

Hello,
I'm proud to announce that a regional meeting will be held in Belgrade,
Serbia during the weekend of April 21 and 22. Everyone who has time and
means to come is, of course, welcome, seeing as we'd like some visitors
from other countries as well. Unlike the previous meeting, that was in
December 2006, we plan to talk a about some more serious issues within
Wikimedia projects (e.g. how each community deals with trolls, vandals;
copyrights, policies, etc.) instead of just holding lectures. This event
will be held in the Belgrade Youth Center[1], as a part of a broader
event dubbed "The Days of Belgrade"[2].

If you have any questions, recommendations et al, send them to me
(dungodung at gmail.com).

Thank you,
Filip Maljkovic (dungodung)

[1] http://www.domomladine.org/
[2] http://www.beograd.org.yu/cms/view.php?id=201222

P.S. Please forward this message if (and where) appropriate.