[Foundation-l] Foundation issues not deprecated. (Re: Wikibooks NL is changing License)

Kim Bruning kim at bruning.xs4all.nl
Fri Mar 23 12:24:25 UTC 2007

On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 01:11:53PM +0100, Kim Bruning wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 12:14:02PM +0100, effeietsanders wrote:
> > " This document doesn't necessarily reflect the view of Wikimedia
> > Foundation. Also this document may contain outdated and thus wrong
> > information."
>
> <duely proceeds to start tempest>

Reading the comments on the talk page, it does seem like certain items need to still
be integrated. This does not invalidate the document in the mean time. I think I'm ok
with simply modifying the note at the top, so now it's less alarming.

read you soon,
	Kim Bruning

(and I was so looking forward to a nice tempest... :-)
--
[Non-pgp mail clients may show pgp-signature as attachment]
gpg (www.gnupg.org) Fingerprint for key  FEF9DD72