[Foundation-l] Wikibooks NL is changing License

Peter van Londen londenp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 22:49:24 UTC 2007

I tend to agree with Thomas Dalton here.

Once GFDL, always GFDL, or all people agree to have all past and future
contributions to a article/book double-licensed.

I rather do it on the safe side: it is GFDL or it is totally clear that it
can be double licensed (which would be with new books).

Kind regards
Londenp