[Foundation-l] Help with impersonation

NSLE (Wikipedia) nsle.wikipedia at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 02:01:56 UTC 2007

Doesn't look like he's here to write an encyclopedia. He's just obsessed
with scripts, and today has inappropriately used a user-written script to go
around the pages of admins and leaving templatised messages that say "please
warn users after reverting them". It's almost disruptive. I'm surprised that
he'd claim what he did, because he clearly knew what he was doing - he's
experienced enough to use templatised messages, so....