[Foundation-l] Help with impersonation

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 04:42:33 UTC 2007

What do they mean, "would cause impersonation"?

Even if it weren't against the rules, I can think of dozens of reasons
why it would be a Bad Idea as well as just plain mean.

Has this person given a reason for what they did? Perhaps, NSLE, they
thought your username was just so clever that they wanted it for
themself? ;-)

Mark

On 19/03/07, Angela <beesley at gmail.com> wrote:
> The impersonator's somewhat surprising response to this:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Z.E.R.O.#Sockpuppet
>
> "Sorry, I did not realize that using the same username as other people
> in other wikis would cause impersonation. I thought there was not any
> rule for using the same username until now."
>
> Angela

Refije dirije lanmè yo paske nou posede pwòp bato.