[Foundation-l] The community

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Mon Mar 12 15:53:39 UTC 2007

On 3/12/07, Łukasz Garczewski <lgarczewski at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wikimedians, like all internet users, use a host of different services
> and sites, some of which are community driven. How about a page
> listing those user groups? Or perhaps a page with links to
> wikimedia-related tags at various sites? Or both. ;)

Well, Planet Wikimedia exists to facilitate communication about the
Wikimedia Projects. A last.fm Wiki group exists to listen to music
together. I don't mind such things being listed on Meta, but I
wouldn't put them in the sidebar.
--
Peace & Love,
Erik

"An old, rigid civilization is reluctantly dying. Something new, open,
free and exciting is waking up." -- Ming the Mechanic