[Foundation-l] Censorship: Speedy deletion of porn articles

The Cunctator cunctator at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 21:48:47 UTC 2007

On 3/8/07, Fred Bauder <fredbaud at waterwiki.info> wrote:

> [...]

Since when are the different language Wikipedias supposed to defend
nationalistic or cultural norms?

You seem to imply that the NPOV varies from language to language.

And here I was all this time thinking that it's a neutral point of view, not
a culturally biased point of view.

We really need the single user login.