[Foundation-l] Update of Foundation organization

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 19:53:59 UTC 2007

Hoi,
An employee brings minimally as his/her commitment to work 40 hours a week.
An employee can be told to do what is deemed necessary by the organisation.
An employee is part of an hierarchy and he/she does not have the option to
say "Sorry, but like you I am a volunteer".

These are all things that are really relevant differences. Strange that I
did not have to think hard nor long to come up with just this initial list.
When I think of it, a professional can be hired to do the things where we do
not have the volunteers to do these tasks.

Thanks,
    GerardM