[Foundation-l] Possible changes regarding *all* Wikimedia IRC bots

Anders Wegge Jakobsen wegge at wegge.dk
Mon Mar 5 15:40:23 UTC 2007

"Sean Whitton (Xyrael)" <sean at silentflame.com> writes:

> * That all operators of IRC bots contact me via e-mail telling me
> their bot nickname, what is does and what it is cloaked with, as well
> as a note if it uses an o:line. I can then recloak them with your
> assistance. This also has the purpose of weeding out inactive bots (no
> action being taken yet, though).

 Hi!

 I run a bot called WeggeBot in #wikipedia-da and
#wikipedia-skan. It's purpose is to expand [[Wikilinks]] to direct
links to the wikipedias.

 The bot does not use an o:line to my knowledge, but since I have no
idea what that means, I could be misinformed.

--
// Wegge
<http://geowiki.wegge.dk/wiki/Forside> - Alt om geocaching