[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Job: Volunteer Coordinator

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Fri Mar 2 15:52:59 UTC 2007

On 3/2/07, Anthony <wikilegal at inbox.org> wrote:
> Prior experience is an advantage, but not required?  My wife once
> worked as a secretary for a non-profit, should I see if she's
> interested?

Sure, why not? We'll be happy to look over her CV. At the moment,
we're open to exploring different possibilities for this position, so
I'd encourage anyone (including those not willing to work in FL - but
please make that clear) to apply.

--
Peace & Love,
Erik

"An old, rigid civilization is reluctantly dying. Something new, open,
free and exciting is waking up." -- Ming the Mechanic