[Foundation-l] a new free image!

Barcex lv.cabc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 07:52:16 UTC 2007

Besides this proposal is not viable because having a "fair use" repository
does not seem to be "fair use" I have to note that the Spanish-language
Wikipedia been enforcing the "only free material" policy for at least two
years, and closed its local upload recently (about 7 months ago). So the
eswiki users asked "why en can use fair use pictures of, say, music albums
while they can't" before closing local upload.

Barcex