[Foundation-l] [Commons-l] sxc.hu images

Bryan Tong Minh bryan.tongminh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 08:41:29 UTC 2007

(Also forwarded to foundation-l)
Per 1 July all sxc.hu images on Commons that are not licensed under a
free license will be deleted! See
<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:sxc-warning>.

The list of images, sorted by usage is on
<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Bryan/sxc-list>.

For some wikis a list of affected images is located on
<http://tools.wikimedia.de/~bryan/sxc/>. If any other any other wiki
is interested in the sxc images that will be deleted, please contact
me off-list or on [[:commons:User talk:Bryan]].

Due to database problems, CommonsTicker may or may not have notified
you of the pending deletion.

Bryan