[Foundation-l] Board election endorsements

Florence Devouard Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 23:54:27 UTC 2007

hmmmm ?
Well, this is not disastrous. Surely, this can be flexible. Either get
24-48 hours more, or put the endorsement on the talk page until they are
confirmed, or endorsement could be open but candidate labelled non
confirmed.

I'll tell you... I think that whatever the little mistakes, the current
situation looks good; Is that due to the endorsement ? I dunno, but this
year, we only have "serious" (real) candidates. I also think there is a
very active questionning of the candidates, and this is fabulous. A
unique opportunity to see where the current board is not very good :-)

All in all, I find the situation rather positive. Do not worry about
bureaucracy. I do not think any candidate will be left aside because of
a short deadline for endorsement.

Ant