[Foundation-l] only six new accounts per day per ip?

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 13:30:33 UTC 2007

Why not just request a higher limit at the developers? I guess this
limit can technically be set at any value. So if you foresee such an
amount of new users, request that the number is increased either
temporarily, either permanently

You would need to ask the communities permission for that however
first. And it is a waiting whether the devs will do this.

BR, Lodewijk