[Foundation-l] WMF-projects: Carbon neutral/low/aware website?

Bryan Tong Minh bryan.tongminh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 17:57:48 UTC 2007

The servers should be fed from a nuclear power plant. Problem solved.

On topic: If we would have the funds to do something about the
environment, it would be great. But we don't.

And buying carbon permissions is a waste of money, that could be spend
on real environmental saving, such as machines that require less
power.