[Foundation-l] Inclusion of Wikibooks

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 08:25:58 UTC 2007

Hoi,
There are more travel wikis than just Wiki travel, there are more wikis that
would be a good place to host this type of information. The Wikimedia
Foundation has a specific aim for its projects and indeed this type of
information does not belong in a Wikipedia. However it does not belong in
Wikibooks either.

By refusing this type of information in a wiki outside of the Wikimedia
Foundation, you allow for this type of information to be deleted at all.
That is not a great idea.

Thanks,
    GerardM