[Foundation-l] #wikipedia IRC channel guidelines review

Gatto Nero gattonero at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 14:46:41 UTC 2007

2007/7/31, Casey Brown <cbrown1023 at comcast.net>:
> What I said by jurisdiction (and I meant jurisdiction) was not necessarily
> the muli-lingual ones, but #wikipedia, #wikipedia-en, #wikipedia-social,
> #wikipedia-overflow, etc.  All those mainly English channels that feed off
> of #wikipedia.

The meaning of this misterious "juridiction" changes mail by mail.
Could you please be coeherent and state once and for ever what would you mean?
I've read:
*not wikipedia, but wikimedia: it was a lapsus
*not jurisdiction on #wikipedia-*, but just "asking for comments" from
wikipedia-de, pedia-fr, pedia-it, etc...
*not jurisdition on all the #wikipedia-*s, just on the english related channel.

Oh my God, please. Be clear.