[Foundation-l] #wikipedia IRC channel guidelines review

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 05:00:07 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Well actullly I do not know you well enough and as has been said in this
thread before, *many* people make the same mistake and do not think consider
it relevant.

As to the politics of all this, you gave the impression that you have
jurisdiction on the #wikipedia-*** channels. What I now think you are saying
is that as the #wikipedia is the "mother of all" wikipedia channels there is
a need for some coordination. It has been sufficiently argued that this was
a shambles and you going on a holiday at the moment when this happened made
it seem to be only more arbitrary. Then yes, I know how these things go...
things creep up on you.

TThanks,
     GerardM