[Foundation-l] foundation-l Notice of the results of the WMF Board of Trustees election

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 12:40:29 UTC 2007

Probably the composition of the board is a mirror of the composition
of the chapters.

I agree that we need more diversity, but in a world based on
competition with a system of vote based on competition we cannot look
for more philanthropic aims.

In a wikipedian structure based on freedom, opening and participation
we are applying an anamorphic skeleton which has taking its own shape.

Ilario