[Foundation-l] Future Board election procedures and guidelines

Stephen Bain stephen.bain at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 05:58:06 UTC 2007

On 7/17/07, Jussi-Ville Heiskanen <cimonavaro at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, the first thing would be to ask them to clarify whether they indeed
> meant
> current *and* former employees, or merely current employees.

I would forget about the later addendum and focus on what they
originally said, which to me seems directed at the members of the
Board themselves.

Bear in mind that if the Board were actually separated from the day to
day running of the Foundation and the office, as the comment following
the audit suggested, then having former employees on the Board would
not be a problem.

--
Stephen Bain
stephen.bain at gmail.com