[Foundation-l] Future Board election procedures and guidelines

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 22:44:57 UTC 2007

> In retrospect it wasn't needed anyway.  Between the people who had been
> antagonized by Danny, and those who felt that it was wrong for a former
> employee to run, his vote count was not enough.  Some of us would say
> that it shows that the system works.

Bingo!

Whether the "undesirable" person is an ex-employee or not, if they
*are* truly undesirable, then the community won't elect them. If they
are elected*, well, we have to ask ourselves why we find this person a
problem but the broad community supports them!

* Remember, to all intents and purposes, we elected half a dozen
people in this election, and then looked really hard to find the top
three :-)

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk