[Foundation-l] Future Board election procedures and guidelines

Titoxd@Wikimedia titoxd.wikimedia at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 05:06:50 UTC 2007

Hmm. Now *why* exactly did they say that? I'm sure that they didn't say it
just because they felt like it, but rather, that there were reasons behind
that statement. If those reasons are made public (as much as it is permitted
by common sense, of course), then we would know why adding a restriction for
[ex-]employees has its benefits.

Titoxd.