[Foundation-l] Notice of the results of the WMF Board of Trustees election

Walter Vermeir walter at wikipedia.be
Sat Jul 14 15:15:51 UTC 2007

Dedalus schreef:
>  Walter's suggestion to "organize there own community" would I read as
>  increasing the number of local chapters rapidly.

That is a possibility but that is not what I mean. What I mean is that
it is the responsibility of every community of every wiki to take
actions to inform there community about what is going on. Like posting
certain news in there local village pump or other relevant page, local
mailing list, translate some key information.

--
Contact: walter AT wikizine DOT org
Wikizine.org - news for and about the Wikimedia community