[Foundation-l] Future Board election procedures and guidelines

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 09:35:49 UTC 2007

Hoi,
I have supported and do support that employees and ex-employees should not
be eligible to stand for an elected function of the Wikimedia Foundation.
Ex-employees would become eligible again after a year.

This original point was made in an e-mail on the Foundation list by
Jan-Bart.

Thanks,
     GerardM

http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2007-April/029433.html