[Foundation-l] Notice of the results of the WMF Board ofTrustees election

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 02:26:53 UTC 2007

On 7/13/07, Philippe Beaudette <philippebeaudette at gmail.com> wrote:

> Speaking personally, I hope that this is a major topic of discussion as we
> do a "post-election wrapup".

Not on the specific point, but a "post-election wrapup" sounds like an
excellent idea (whether internal
or public). But besides that maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to have some
kind of standing body for
elections, incase (ghu forbid) there are for *whatever* reason sudden
vacancies on the board that
again for whatever reason the board sees wisest to put to an election,
rather than appointing an
interim trustee. Then we could (collectively, as a community) say, "Here's
an election I prepared
earlier!"