[Foundation-l] Notice of the results of the WMF Board ofTrustees election

Philippe Beaudette philippebeaudette at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 02:11:29 UTC 2007

For the record, the Election Committee spent quite some time discussing voting systems this year: in the end, I think we all agreed that in order to meet the extremely aggressive timetable we had set, there was no way we could change the voting system (with the applicable software and policy changes) within the allotted time.

Speaking personally, I hope that this is a major topic of discussion as we do a "post-election wrapup".

Philippe