[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Pennsylvania

senpai wikisenpai at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 21:36:25 UTC 2007

You was taking about "italian" and not "dialect" (that are another thing) in
Italy we have only one official language the "italian" (except for some
country with a specific "statuto") and that language it's a direct
derivation of the "toskany Vulgar". May be for an italian is much easy know
this part of our history, becaouse we learn it at school.........

Senpai