[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Pennsylvania

FloNight sydney.poore at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 19:11:58 UTC 2007

One important point is that people that live in large metro areas need a
formal organization less than people that live in less populated areas. The
people that live in the population hubs have the ability to see and work
with other WikiMedians regularly if they so choose. A more formal
organization is a good mechanism to bring in the folks in less populated
areas. To make them a part of a larger group.

Sydney