[Foundation-l] for the future...

oscar van dillen oscarvandillen at wikimedia.org
Tue Jul 10 16:11:01 UTC 2007

dear greg,

to the questions below i know not of any answers as yet, could you please
provide them, thanks.
today another graph was published on meta
http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Board_elections/2007/en&curid=60802&diff=624895&oldid=624137showing
a significantly different balance in the voting as compared to last
year, or am i misinterpreting arno lagrange's graph perhaps?

best regards

oscar

*edito ergo sum*

On 7/6/07, oscar van dillen <oscarvandillen at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> thank you, it is a lot of data at
> http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/election_analysis/ivote3/<http://tools.wikimedia.de/%7Egmaxwell/election_analysis/ivote3/>
>
> now what i wanted to know is some other total than i could find here (did
> i overlook it perhaps?), so to explain my second question: all i was asking
> for is a kind of quantitive overview of your work: which projects did you
> include in your emailing, and to how many different users per project did
> you actually send the call-to-vote? the overview in a simple form could look
> like this (numbers are fictitional of course):
>
> total emails sent: 5000
> en.wikipedia - 1500
> fr.wikipedia - 150
> etc
> (if possibe also by date, as that would help a better understanding of the
> graphs; i'd understand however if that would be too complicated)
>
> oscar
>
> --
> *edito ergo sum*

DISCLAIMER: This message does not represent an official position of the
Wikimedia Foundation nor of its Board of Trustees.